June. The month of getting shit done. The month of doing things just for the sake of trying to find new things to occupy my time. The month I am officially sitting down and setting goals for. The month that at it’s final conclusion I should have some things to stand for the time that has passed.
This might sound kind of weird but to me it makes sense. I’ve been telling myself for ages that I would make sure I’m doing the things that I want to do. And for the most part I have done this but there are little things I have not been doing that I said I would. One of these things is making my little dot journal and writing in it daily. I’ve fallen out of the habit of writing regularly (whoever said distance makes the heart grow fonder is a damn liar). Realistically I think switching around my daily schedule has thrown my inspiration a bit off course but I have a feeling it’s about to kick back into gear again real soon.
This month I’m setting a few goals for myself and they are as follows:
- Make some damn art
- Write, write, write (in my baby notebook, dot journal, etc.)
- Keep up with learning other languages
- Exercise more
- Keep my room tidy, reorganize & decorate
- Take my camera out more, photograph more
- Go on adventures (or at least plan them for when I’m off work)
- Read more (seriously put a dent in that goodreads to-read list)
So yeah we’ll see how this whole setting goals at the beginning of the month thing goes…